REST | REVITALIZE | HEAL | NURTURE | EMPOWER
Dating back centuries is an idea that in the weeks following birth, a parent should be given the opportunity to heal, rest, and bond with their baby. But in our fast-paced society, where we’re celebrated for 'bouncing back', we tend to overlook the deep impact overexertion after childbirth can have.
The first 6 weeks following the birth of your baby is a time of amazing but intense time. It's also an opportunity for you to lay the groundwork for your future health, giving you the energy to nurture your baby during their fourth trimester and beyond, and to become the parent you always thought you'd be.
Wearing the hats of postpartum Doula, best friend, concierge, confidante, and coach, I use my experience and expertise to curate epic experiences for parents to feel empowered in the messy throes of motherhood.
I aim to ensure that my visits honor the rhythms of your home and do not disrupt you and your baby.
12 prepaid hours. Includes
- assistance with breastfeeding and continued lactation support.
- Practical and emotional support along with infant and mother care.
- Helping parents develop ways to become self-reliant and confident in their new skills.
- Errand running, light tidying up, simple meal plans, and prep.
- Relaxation techniques for both parents and newborns.
- Coping techniques for a high-needs baby.
- Infant massage.
- Community resources. *
Hours broken into 4 hours increments. May not be used for overnight care. $40 an hour after contracted hours have been met.