As we all continue to monitor updates about the spread of COVID-19, we understand your top priority is the health of your family. We want to make sure we are keeping you up to date on the precautions we are taking at Pishposh DiaperCo to maintain a healthy and safe environment for our customers and our employees.
Here’s what we are doing:
- We have increased the frequency of our cleanings here on site that includes cleaning and disinfecting all high-traffic areas and hand-contact touch points. This also includes all tables, carts, etc that are used in our process.
- We have ensured all equipment including water heaters, washers, and dryers are functioning properly and at temperature levels that will properly disinfect.
- We will continue to follow on site procedures that ensure complete separation of customer owned items from washing, to drying, to folding and packing.
- Your cloth diapers are bagged 72 hours before delivery and are not touched by human hands after the bagging process.
- We will also continue to follow employee safety measures which includes ensuring gloves are worn during all dirty laundry sorting.
- In addition, we have communicated proper hand washing techniques to all employees and have hung signs in all bathrooms with those hand washing instructions.
- Employees have been instructed to stay home if they experience any cold or flu symptoms including cough and fever.
We are closely monitoring daily updates from the CDC to ensure we are following the most current washing and handling recommendations. We will continue to do everything in our power to maintain a healthy space for our customers and employees.
We know many of you depend on us, and our current plan is to remain open servicing our customers. Thank you for continuing to support our community’s local businesses during this time. We all appreciate it.
We encourage you to review the CDC’s recommendations on preventing the spread of COVID-19 and wish you and your family good health.
Tayna & David Chessman
Owner, Pishposh Diaper Co